Trust the Global Leader in Swimming Pool Equipment
When you purchase an inground swimming pool from The Pool Guys, you know you are getting the best! We only install the best equipment with all our inground pools. Weather you choose to go with a gunite or a vinyl liner pool – you’ll rest easy knowing your pool is running Pentair equipment. Pentair is the global leader in swimming pool equipment. They have revolutionized the pool industry with innovative and high-performance pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, lights, automation systems and more! Each product is expertly engineered and crafted with pool owners in mind, and adheres to strict standards for quality performance and design.
Check out a few options The Pool Guys have available for your inground swimming pool:
Tagelus Sand Filter
The Tagelus Sand Filter by Pentair offers consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. Its unique design feature continuously flattens and levels the sand inside the tank. Furthermore, our inground systems are backed by a 3-year Pentair warranty.
- The Tagelus filter tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years for service.
- The six-position Hi-Flow Valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and safe. Pressure gauge is also included.
- Tagelus filter provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
- A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race too fast — the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
More Pools. More Savings. Worldwide.
WANT TO KNOW WHY INTELLIFLO VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS OUTSELL ALL OTHER VARIABLE SPEED POOL PUMPS COMBINED?
When Pentair® first introduced IntelliFlo Variable Speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life.
The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined. Check out these advantages and you’ll quickly see why:
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth.
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
Challenger High Flow Pump
Challenger pumps are designed to deliver increased flow rates needed in more demanding applications. And they deliver extra pumping power while also minimizing energy use. These fiberglass-enforced pumps feature closed impellers and durable custom molded thermoplastic components to meet the toughest operating conditions and keep on going. And thanks to a hydraulic design that’s been refined over 40 years, they deliver superior performance using smaller horsepower motors, which cost far less to run.
- Internal design reduces friction and turbulence – means less noise and greater energy efficiency for reduced operating cost.
- Specially designed internal components and 2″ ports provide rapid priming and further contribute to quiet operation.
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for maintenance.
- Transparent lid with ergonomic handle provides easy access to strainer basket.
UltraTemp High Performance Heat Pump
Simply the most economical way to heat your pool!
The industry’s first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages – no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
For IntelliTouch and EasyTouch Automation Systems
ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using controllers such as an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch Mobile Digital Device, Android Device and PC or Mac computers.
- Use iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android®Device to control pool functions from anywhere
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation.
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream®laminars.
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD.
Click here to find out more about ScreenLogic from Pentair!
IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator
Turns salt into chlorine right in your pool!
Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep your pool water sparkling clean. Te IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator uses salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool – safely, effectively and automatically.
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
- No more odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin. Because the chlorine is pure, the odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin caused by additives in packaged chlorine are eliminated.
There are 3 different model options available from The Pool Guys:
The economical choice for smaller pools up to 20,000 gallons Produces up to .70 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.
The capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 40,000 gallons. Produces up to 1.40 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.
With extra capacity for pools up to 60,000 gallons. Produces up to 2.0 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.
Kreepy Krauly® PROWLER® 820
Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner
The Ultimate innovation in power and efficiency! The Prowler 820 is the simple, hassle-free solution for pools up to 50 feet in length. It provides optimal cleaning coverage of your pool’s floor and walls, using a powerful combination of brushing, scrubbing vacuuming and filtering. The Prowler 820 cleaner gets the whole job done in hours…automatically!
- Auto-reverse feature helps prevent hang-ups in corners and near steps for uninterrupted performance
- Costs less than 20 cents per day to operate
- Includes convenient caddy for easy handling and storage
- Vacuums all types of debris and helps remove algae
- Plug-in convenience requires no installation, booster pump or hoses
- Full cartridge indicator lets you know when cleaner needs attending